Abstract submission deadline is 1 June 2018
Please format your abstracts as follows.
- Use an A4 page size with 2 cm margins all around.
- Use 12 point Times New Roman Font for all text
- Provide the title of your presentation in bold
- List the authors and underline the name of the presenting author.
- List the addresses and email addresses (if available) of all authors
- Provide an abstract of less than 300 words
- All information should fit into one A4 page.
- Identify your files with the name of the presenting author and your symposium. If you are not affiliated with a symposium, please indicate the symposium or the topic you would like to be considered.
- Please also put your choice of presentation in the title. There will be spoken presentations and poster sessions.
An example abstract file is provided in the link below. The file name would be “Richardson_Thyroid_function_poster” for a poster or “Richardson_Thyroid_function_talk” for a talk (spoken presentation)
Please submit your abstracts as follows.
Please provide a word file and a PDF of your submission.